current vacancies below
Would you like to work for a friendly family firm? Apply for vacancies on this page in the knowledge we are an equal opportunity and anti-discriminative employer, that complies with all related UK employment legislation.
We look forward to welcoming innovative and pioneering minds. Help us in the fight against COVID-19 and in our quest to ensure that workplaces and the home provide a safer environment.
Scroll down for more information about each position below.
Coler Medical PPE is a specialist retailer of hand sanitiser units, instant sanitisers, skincare products as well as PPE products such as gloves and masks. Please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we may not have a suitable vacancy at the time you send your CV but may have a suitable role in the future.
We are looking for a quality engineer to monitor & improve the quality of our operational processes & outputs. This position will be for our sister company Coler Supply Solutions (intl) Ltd. The quality engineer's responsibilities include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, & products, developing quality control systems, & determining corrective actions. You will also work with managers & supervisors to implement quality measures.
- Generation of PPAPs
- Customer & Supplier interfacing
- Developing & implementing quality standards.
- Developing & implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring & analysing quality performance.
- Inspecting & testing materials, equipment, processes, & products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop & implement controls & improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, & products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating & troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, & improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, & processes.
- Company car travel expenses
- Company phone & laptop
- Sales exp (both telephone & face to face)
- Confidence in presenting a product to a small audience
- Understanding of social media
- Good understanding of Microsoft office
- MUST RESEARCH OUR COMPANY/WEBSITE & PRODUCTS & HAVE CONFIDENCE THEY CAN SELL & PROVIDE THEIR SALES STRATEGY
- Customer relationships experience
junior admin assistant
We’re also looking for a Junior Admin Assistant that can be moulded to our company’s culture/needs. We’re looking for a member of staff who is determined to fit into a small family owned business who is looking to grow with the company & make a real impact on a day to day basis.
- Data entry
- Customer liaison
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Computer savvy
- Entering orders
- Keeping records of sales
Coler Supply Solutions (Intl) Ltd
Unit 2 Manor Road
Monday - Thursday: 8am to 5:30pm
Friday: - 8am to 4.30pm
Saturday & Sunday: - Closed