Thank you for visiting our website.
Please find below our terms of trading. If you have any further queries please contact us via one of the methods listed on the ‘Contact Us’ Page.
Every effort is made to ensure that products conform with current regulations. These may change from time to time. It is the purchasers’ responsibility to ensure that products are used in appropriate situations. All prices on the website are shown in GBP and are exclusive of VAT and delivery which are charged at the current rate. We reserve the right to alter or amend prices and products displayed on this website without prior notice.
Coler. reserve the full copyrights for this internet site. No part of the site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission of the copyright holder. Full payment must be made at time of order via credit card, debit card or paypal. Other methods of payment can be accepted following prior arrangement. Legal title of goods shall not pass to the purchaser until payment has been received in full. We accept purchase orders subject to our terms and conditions. By sending a purchase order to us via any medium customers tacitly accept our terms and conditions in full.
Products displayed on the website are generally kept in stock. Delivery can be via post, parcel carrier. Products are generally received by our customers within 2-3 working days from order, depending on the delivery service they have selected. For delivery charges please refer to the check out page as they are calculated via a UPS plugin. Please note that missing deliveries must be reported within 2 weeks of notice of dispatch and damaged or short deliveries must be reported within 3 days of receiving the order.
Replacements, Returns & Cancellation:
Please note that returns will not be accepted nor refunds provided for any of the Masks, Gloves and Coveralls. All sales are final. This is due to hygiene and health and safety reasons.
1) We endeavour to deliver all orders quickly and in full. Short deliveries and damages must be notified to us within three days of receipt of order. We will of course replace damaged products in accordance with your statutory rights. Our returns department must be notified before goods are returned. Where goods are claimed to be defective or not as ordered we may ask for photographic evidence via email. Goods are deemed to be returned at any point after they have been dispatched by us.
2) Returns will be accepted subject to the goods being unused and returned in their original packaging in a condition fit for resale within 28 days of invoice date.
3) It is the customers’ responsibility to cover the cost of the return carriage. Once returned goods have been received their condition will be checked. We will then refund the cost of the goods themselves minus a 25% restocking charge. (This restocking charge will not apply to customers purchasing in a purely independent capacity where written notice to return has been received within seven days of the receipt of goods). The original carriage surcharge cannot be refunded. Please note if a product has been modified in any way as per a customer’s instruction, all rights of return are null.
4) Orders for dispatch may be cancelled any time prior to despatch of goods without incurring any additional charges. Orders for collection will incur a 12% handling fee if cancelled after the order has been processed and is ready for collection. Orders cancelled after being dispatched will be treated in the same manner as returns and may incur a 20% restocking charge.
5) When placing your order with us you allow Coler Medical PPE to send you automatic emails keeping you updated on Discounts Codes and New Products
6) More information about limited warranties, like warranty lengths for our products can be found by emailing us on email@example.com.
7) Please note that the Warranty is void if Coler Medical PPE's range of products are used with any other liquid other than in conjunction with our Coler Medical PPE's MIST-IFY Instant Sanitiser - Hypochlorous Acid - HOCl liquid.
Please note that certain products such as fire retardant spray, printed or personalised goods and other products where safety may have been compromised by use are often unfit for return and advice must be sought from our customer care team before returning them. Other products such as respiratory equipment, ear defenders and plugs cannot be returned or exchanged for hygiene reasons unless they are faulty. Finally some items such as floor cable tidies and chain slings where we offer the option to cut to length (or other similar modifications) are not refundable.
Important notice: If goods are retuned with a view to acquiring replacements, then the new items must be ordered separately through our website. The refund will then be processed at a later date. Refunds can take up to three weeks to process; Placing a new order will ensure that replacements are sent out as soon as possible.
Limitation of Coler liability:
Coler shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from breach of duty in contract or any other way. Liability for any claim shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied. Coler shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site. Coler makes every effort to ensure that this web site is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this web site or any web sites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the web site and screen out anything that may damage it. Coler shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this web site
Web site users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Coler shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. We have placed links on this web site to other web sites we think you may want to visit. We do not check these web sites and do not have any control over their contents. Coler cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these web sites Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this web site are directed solely at those who access this web site from the UK. Coler make no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this web site are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Other legal notices: There may be legal notices on other areas of this web site which relate to your use of this web site, all of which will, together with these terms and conditions govern your use of this web site.
Exclusions of liability:
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of The Safety Supply Company or any of their employees or agents or fraud. Any disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Coler will consider a claim for non-delivery where we do not have a POD and the claim is brought to our attention within 10 calendar days of dispatch. We cannot accept claims for non-delivery where any part of the postal address is missing from an online order.
This web site, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this web site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.